[arg_discuss] TOW: What's the worst unforseen disaster you had in an ARG, and how did you handle it?

Jay Bushman jaybushman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 16:17:01 EST 2009

After 6 months of work, the people I was writing an ARG for decided
that they didn't want to do an ARG anymore. How did I handle it?
Poorly. :)

===========================
The Loose-Fish Project: <www.loose-fish.com>
The Spoon River Metroblog: <http://spoonriver.metblogs.com>

On Jan 7, 2009, at 12:23 PM, Adam Martin wrote:

The idea is that we will chuck a topic at you
each week and given you a little something to think about and give us
your thoughts. We've already come up with a list of questions at the
minute, but if you want your question to be featured as part of the
topic of the week, please let me know and we can add it to the list.

(this week's is courtesy of Michelle :))

Adam