[arg_discuss] ToW: 2009 in Review, 2010 Predictions

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 10:08:38 EST 2009

Sorry I've been falling down on the job lately, folks. (Though I'm
sure you all know just how that goes.) I thought I'd try to end the
year on a high note, though, and ask us all to reflect on the high-
and lowlights of 2009. What surprised you? What didn't? Was history
made this year? And while we're at it, look ahead to the new year and
new decade: Do you see solid trends forming? Want to go out on a limb
and offer a little prognosticating?

Discuss!

--
Andrea Phillips