[arg_discuss] SXSW Panel Pimping

Jay Bushman jaybushman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:26:04 EDT 2009

Annette, that sounds awesome. Looking forward to checking out more.

I've got a panel submitted - what I think I learned from last year was
that abrasive, annoying panel titles seem to have a better chance at
getting in. And so...

TRANSMEDIA: IT'S THE STORY, STUPID:
http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/ideas/view/3653