[arg_discuss] SXSW Panel Pimping

Annette Mees annette at internation.co.uk
Tue Aug 18 11:38:50 EDT 2009

Coney are an agency for adventure and play. We are seen as pioneers
in British theatre and arts for integration of digital media and
game-design into the live experience, and for making work that offers
the potential of total immersion and engagement for a playing
audience. Coney makes play which is live and responsive, interactive
and participatory, using whatever come to hand and casting you, the
audience, in the leading role.

There is more information on us on:
http://youhavefoundconey.net/

Our work straddles several genres and has been called theatre, ARGs,
art, pervasive games, multi-platform story telling etc. We like all of
those terms and leave it to others to define exactly what we do.