[arg_discuss] SXSW Panel Pimping

Annette Mees annette at internation.co.uk
Tue Aug 18 11:18:23 EDT 2009

Coney has put two forward:

Beyond “Choose Your Own Adventure”: Theatre meets Games
http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/ideas/view/3953
A Small Town Anywhere is a theatre show with no actors – instead the
narrative is created with playing audience. Before the live event,
players are engaged interactively to write their stories into the
show, their choices making each show unique. The event architecture
has potential for multi-platform storytelling beyond theatre.

Let’s Make A Brilliant Game Now!
http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/ideas/view/3682
Everyone in the room and on the Twitter stream collaborates in making
a pervasive game in the session. The panel will use their extensive
experience in collaborative game design to facilitate the process.
Along the way we tackle questions around collaboration, community
authorship and ownership, scalability of live interaction.