[arg_discuss] Topic of the Week Aug. 17: Ghost Players

Hugh Davies marcus.helm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 11:17:58 EDT 2009

Now i know what they are, I agree that there are problems with Ghost
players. Between ghost players and characters, you kind of end up with an
ARG that can play itself.

And surely as a player, its more compelling to be contacted by character
than another player, especially if you somehow find out that that player was
a Ghost player at which point you risk feeling dumb and manipulated.