[arg_discuss] Weekly IGDA ARG SIG chat on IRC - Monday August the 3rd, 2009

Thomas Maillioux thomas.maillioux at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:29:24 EDT 2009

You should complain about not having a job where participating into an IRC
session with the up-and-coming masterminds of ARG and transmedia
storytelling doesn't count as one of your responsibilities, David ;)

More seriously, you're quite right in stating that the schedule might not be
that optimal for everyone : surely that would be grounds for a second round
of polling the members of the list sometime in the future to encourage
participation to the IRC chats, which I'll do my best to put in motion this
week.

Best,
T.