[arg_discuss] Hello!

Thomas Maillioux thomas.maillioux at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 00:17:43 EDT 2009

Hello and welcome to this list Aaron. I hope it'll bring you everything
you're looking for...And then some more !

Your timing in joining the group is very good, as we were discussion the
ideal training of people involved in ARG design : I can only encourage you
to take a look at the conversation in the group archives and pitch in !
Another thing you could do is get qn qccount and add an entry under your
name on the group's wiki (more specifically
there<http://www.igda.org/wiki/Alternate_Reality_Games_SIG/List_Members>)
based on your introduction to the list : if you need help with that, feel
free to ask and I'll be happy to help.

All the best,.
T.