[arg_discuss] Dave Szulborski

Andrea Phillips deusexmachinatio at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 15:55:35 EDT 2009

That's a wonderful idea, Wendy. I hadn't even been aware of this
project before you mentioned it.

I'm probably not the right person for this, but I'm willing to do the
IGDA-level administrative grunt work toward making this happen if
somebody else will help me get together the information for our
proposed memorial. Dee, would you be up for that? Or maybe Varin (are
you here, Varin?)

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Wendy Despain <wendeth at wendydespain.com> wrote:

> I'd like to propose that we work to get Dave a listing on IGDA's

> Memorials project. For details: http://www.igda.org/wiki/Memorials

> It looks like the contact point for this project is:

> memorials at igda.org

> I don't think I'm the best person to spearhead this particular

> project, since I have a lot of irons in the fire right now, and others

> are much closer to the situation than I am.

> But I'd definitely like to see him memorialized by the IGDA.

> Wendy Despain

> International Hobo

> On Thu, April 23, 2009 11:40 am, D. Cook wrote:

>> Hi list,

>> It is with immense sorrow that I bring you the news that Dave

>> Szulborski passed away last night after his prolonged battle with

>> leukemia.  I've posted some details about his funeral arrangements and

>> such on Unfiction here -

>> http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27762

>> .  We have lost a truly brilliant mind.

>> Dee Cook