[arg_discuss] Dave Szulborski

Wendy Despain wendeth at wendydespain.com
Thu Apr 23 15:19:24 EDT 2009

I'd like to propose that we work to get Dave a listing on IGDA's
Memorials project. For details: http://www.igda.org/wiki/Memorials

It looks like the contact point for this project is:
memorials at igda.org

I don't think I'm the best person to spearhead this particular
project, since I have a lot of irons in the fire right now, and others
are much closer to the situation than I am.

But I'd definitely like to see him memorialized by the IGDA.

Wendy Despain
International Hobo