[arg_discuss] Giving credit where credit is due (ARGdb credits)

David Flor dflor71 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:40:33 EDT 2009

I might as well mention, however odd this may seem, but I know of at
least one PM that doesn't use his real name anywhere (which also
happens to be a one word name), and is *very* adamant and cautious
about revealing his/her identity.

And, me personally, in some cases I would prefer to list my company
credentials than my individual name; I'm trying to run a business
here, and I'd rather the corporate image gets the cred rather than
little ol' me.

Tnx & Rgds...
David Flor
Darklight Interactive