[arg_discuss] arg list

Wendy Despain wendeth at wendydespain.com
Fri Apr 3 12:08:47 EDT 2009

Well, I decided not to add the projects I've been involved in, because
although I call them ARGs, nobody else can agree on what to call them.
They resemble the Lost Experience and Regenesis the most, I suppose.

But they happened prior to 2001, and it seemed inappropriate to put
them first on this list ordered by date.

What agony this kind of list-building is!

Wendy Despain
quantumcontent.com