[arg_discuss] ARGs in schools

Kindersite Joel joel_josephson at kindersite.org
Tue Sep 23 11:40:24 EDT 2008

Steve

I am a partner in a European Union funded education project called ARGuing
http://arg.paisley.ac.uk/index.php being coordinated by Prof. Thomas
Connolly (Chair European Association for Games in Education) of University
of West of Scotland.

The project is using an ARG to motivate European students to engage with
language learning, but is also looking at ways that teachers can utilize our
work and experience in building and piloting the ARG, within their own work.

I would be happy to offer you any help from our team, if we can. I am in
Europe, obviously, you are welcome to contact me.

Joel

Joel H Josephson. Executive Director
http://www.kindersite.org