[arg_discuss] Reminder: Informal SIG Chat on Thursday!

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 11:29:49 EDT 2008

Looking at the SIG calendar, the next informal chat is set for 18:00
Eastern US and 21:00 Pacific US. I believe this week there is a
daylight savings mismatch, so should be 12:00 noon in the U.K. and
9:00 on Friday morning in Sydney.

Please correct if I have miscalculated; my arithmetic is legendarily bad. :)

Instructions on how to get on IRC are here:

http://www.igda.org/wiki/Alternate_Reality_Games_SIG/IRC_Chats/IRC_Instructions

...we're also past due for a formal chat; I keep scheduling them and
then slipping on them myself. Any proposals on a good time for the
next one?

--
Andrea Phillips
http://www.deusexmachinatio.com