[arg_discuss] Reminder: Informal Chat Tomorrow!

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 19:27:10 EDT 2008

...oh, sure, just go on using your fancy ARITHMETIC on me.

I actually copied and adjusted the times from an earlier email without
sanity-checking them this time, so it's likely just the continuation
of the same old dumb mistake. As per the calendar, definitely 3pm EST,
which would make it NOON Pacific time and 9pm UK.

Sorry about the mix-up. Maybe one of these days I'll actually get my
act together. Sigh.