[arg_discuss] we are obsolete (RE:Copycatwarningoveralternative reality games)

Geneviève Cardin baroblik at videotron.ca
Thu Oct 9 15:18:26 EDT 2008

WOW !

Wish my english was better to challenge and add something to all your
great ideas.
I agreed that OPEN SOURCE «blank» might be the thing.

Open source experience
Open source storytelling
Open source game

It can refer easily to the user/player AND to the writer/creator/
developer sides of a project.

OPEN is the word.

Geneviève Cardin
Baroblik Productions Inc.
ARG / Cross-media experiences
Web, Movies & TV

Cell : (514) 924-TOUI (8684)
baroblik at videotron.ca

On 08-10-09, at 15:11, Brian Clark wrote:

> And I so need to proofread ... sorry for the mangled English. Despite

> rumors, it is my primary language ... I blame the 5" screen and

> Bluetooth

> keyboard!

>>> Experiences...