[arg_discuss] ARGfest?

libfli at aol.com libfli at aol.com
Fri May 30 09:56:43 EDT 2008

i think argfest is a great opportunity to speak with and connect to the
core "community".  these are the people who are "first to arrive" on many games.

they organize wikis, first to interact, the keep forums on track, and at times become a part of our

stories.  chatting with players is a great learning experience.. especially as the genre

grows.  interesting to hear what they'd love to see happen in a game and what they

think doesn't work.

although we see other pms at the bigger gaming conventions, argfest is intimate

enough to really hang out and get to know people.

and its fun. :)