[arg_discuss] ARGfest?

Gupfee gupfee at gmail.com
Fri May 30 07:55:51 EDT 2008

I'm not sure what you mean by "useful," but you can get an idea about the
Con part of ARGfest-o-Con by watching video of last year's panels on YouTube
and/or ARGN. For some of the social highlights, there is an "ARGFest" tag on
flickr. The ARGFest website, www.argfestocon.com, will be updated with all
of this year's information as we know and can confirm it.

We are currently working on the final speaker schedule and hope to announce
it soon. Feel free to ask if you have any specific questions.

Marie, ARGFest planner (and attender)