[arg_discuss] Introduction and question about ARGs and the WritingClassroom

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Fri May 23 01:36:17 EDT 2008

That's great Jamie!

I look forward to reading your forthcoming piece. Make sure you ping the
list when it is out.

As for contributing to the website? Great! Here are the sections so far, of
which you're welcome to join any or many...though you may want to jump into
the ARGs in EDU team...?

* Annotated bibliography - Colin McNee (colinmcnee at yahoo.com)...
* ARG Developers - Michelle Senderhauf (varineq at gmail.com), Jan Libby...
* History of ARGs - Michelle Senderhauf (varineq at gmail.com)...