[arg_discuss] On ARG Web Design

Beth Aileen Dillon beth.a.dillon at gmail.com
Sat May 17 15:49:27 EDT 2008

Just another thought and/or question really...

How essential are web pages to ARGs? I mean historically, how much
have they really been the main playing field for ARGs? I'm trying to
think of ARGs without web pages, and those seem to be more like street
games or temporary GPS related games, nothing long term with a
persistent world.

- Beth