[arg_discuss] ARGology stuff

John Evans btradish at earthlink.net
Thu May 8 14:59:11 EDT 2008

>Right! Over to John! Do you want to register the domain names? Or perhaps

>register one, .org, and someone else registers .com (to share the cost

>burden)?

Either way is fine. I'm just thinking...The easiest way for me to do it
would be to register it on my hosting account, but someone else mentioned
that it might be good for other people to have access...Which means using
some other web registration service. That's the only issue that concerns
me.

Speaking of Drupal...My account has several "One-Click Installs" that are
really easy. Drupal is not one of them, *however* it does have Joomla!
and Pligg, which are also "open source content management systems".

I bet I could install Drupal myself, but it would take a little longer. ;)

--John Evans
Chaoseed Software - http://chaoseed.com