[arg_discuss] A possible way forward? - first steps

Adrien Marie adrijackmarie at gmail.com
Fri May 2 05:04:30 EDT 2008

Hi guys !
I was out a few days but now back in the game..
I though of a pun between ARG and genealogy :
ArGeeenialoG.com and have been thinking that .com would probably sounds
better than .org just because arg and org are much too similar but il also
could be the fruit of my imagination..
Couldn't we use the allowed space for igda's member on their website for
this ?
Maybe one main page hosted independantly including numerous links to
member's pages in charge of each ARGology's topics could do the job, are you
people aware of the igda'member page facilities, it is working based on a
wiki-model apparently !

:)

Cheers.

2008/5/2 Moseley, A. <am14 at leicester.ac.uk>:

> Belated congratulations on the idea and rapidly rolling boulder, Christy.

> As a former Archaeologist, I'm 'digging' ARGology too, and think we should

> be an .org

> There may well be other, more qualified people around for the ARGs in

> Education section, but I'm very happy to take on some role with this one.

> Again, there are almost certainly better graphic designers on here than me

> (a good freelancer at best), but as a fallback I'm happy to do logos etc.

> Cheers!

> Alex.

> >I'm in,

> >I also dig ARGology

> Alex Moseley, Principal Computer Officer,

> Faculty of Arts, University of Leicester.

> Tel: 0116 252 5317 | Email: am14 at le.ac.uk

A.j Marie