[arg_discuss] A possible way forward? - first steps

Moseley, A. am14 at leicester.ac.uk
Fri May 2 04:44:30 EDT 2008

Belated congratulations on the idea and rapidly rolling boulder, Christy.

As a former Archaeologist, I'm 'digging' ARGology too, and think we should be an .org

There may well be other, more qualified people around for the ARGs in Education section, but I'm very happy to take on some role with this one.

Again, there are almost certainly better graphic designers on here than me (a good freelancer at best), but as a fallback I'm happy to do logos etc.

Cheers!

Alex.

>I'm in,

>I also dig ARGology

Alex Moseley, Principal Computer Officer,
Faculty of Arts, University of Leicester.
Tel: 0116 252 5317 | Email: am14 at le.ac.uk