[arg_discuss] Cyborgs, start your gaming engines...

dibrager dibrager at scrypnosis.com
Sat Mar 29 03:55:48 EDT 2008

Rebooting Heaven

In the 1980's, using hypnosis in my experiments, we were doing eyes-open
Dungeons and Dragons gaming. The players swore they were battling real
monsters in real time, and they LOVED it.

Humankind is about to get a much needed upgrade, and it's all free. I
extracted three tools from the book of Matthew that ain’t religion.
Instead, it’s tools to technology built already into us because we are
cyborg and this was the greatest computer game in the universe, but
something went wrong.

Someone let logical viruses out of the game. So, first, we need the
re-establish the barrier between fantasy and reality.

Using your hands, left thumb is "One System for all" so that when you
get a judgment of left thumb up, it equates to "System OK!" Right thumb
is "Treat Everyone as you want to be treated" or in this modern world,
"Society OK!"

Fingers are binary bits, using eight-bit logic, and these bits are set
to 1 if any violation occurs in reality. The labels for each fingers on
the left hand, from index to pinky, are "lie," "scapegoat," "dishonor,"
"torture." Right hand pinky to index fingers are then labeled "steal,"
"overwork," "adulterate," "kill."

This tool has remarkable properties in relation to our design as humans.
First, notice that all of the labels for the right hand use left-brain
logic and vice-versa. Secondly, at least when it was developed, it was
simple, easy to understand. But best of all, it was binary logic
concerning eight grades of respect:

* By never lying, you respect your pathway through history.
* By never scapegoating, you respect the historical pathway of others.

* By never dishonoring, you respect the peace you earn from friends.
* By never torturing, you respect the peace of everyone else.

* By never stealing, you respect the burdens others place upon themselves.
* By never overworking, you respect the burdens you place on others.

* By never adulterating, you respect the rights of making ancestry
* By never killing, you respect those that delivered ancestry.

All decisions that are made which do not violate these eight rules, by
your actions or that of any subordinates, to the best of your knowledge
ever, are so WISE, you never have to remember the decision. Such two
thumbs up decisions will always repay you for your efforts. Any
violations to you make to the test become problems that move ahead of
you in time

Notice that lies are remembered forever and those who kill are
remembered least. Thus, this hand tool also has a triangular path from
infinity to nearly zero across the palms, so as to judge the longest
term effects of decision makers and the decisions they represent.

This hand tool is the established barrier. Nothing in reality must break
these rules so that the game is always safe.

As an incentive, when all eight rules are maintained by the user, the
system also gives access to a secondary system called the collective
unconscious. All such users, in a subconscious state, thus get access to
all knowledge and wisdom ever learned anywhere in history, on any
planet. You'll need a conscious person to lead, so you can get the
information you want to learn, but the lead will have to ask the system
to get it for you.

The reason you must have a team of four is that people see things in the
collective based on their position in Space-Time, and thus, based on
Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity, one needs to find coordinative
data from no less than three sources so that commonality can be
discovered and thus assumed from this common set to be true. Besides,
one’s remote viewing memory is layered beneath the imagination, so until
people learn to turn off their imaginations, which is pure logic in
fiction, and use, instead, pure logic in fact, one is forced to extract
underlying logic.

Most people who kill or steal don’t violate Dishonor, for they always
try to have somewhere safe to call home. In this world, however, there
are people who are carrying, through their values, the detrimental set
of all four left-hand violations and both stealing and killing for
themselves and/or their subordinates. These individuals are functioning
as a swarm, and thus are moving as a flow of detrimental logic through a
field of time.

What is needed most are more people to volunteer to work in the
maintenance of the game. The system will only give access to those who
maintain two thumbs up in reality.

As a system analyst, to track these people who are infected with logical
viruses, I have been using movies, but anyone can see them in
subconscious flows. The virus in the Matrix 3 is the Flying Monkeys in
the Wizard of Oz, is the empire in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. The
logic is the same. The virus exists and flows through time because its
logic is opposite to that which would sustain and protect the system,
and thus sticks way out as a dark viral swarm.

If you judge, I believe you will agree that both President George W.
Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney are infected by this logical virus
and are no longer in control of their actions. Their values are
detrimental to survival of the game, which is why I told the Marines I
was tackling this post.

The USA is under attack in a way it had never been primed to consider in
its logic, and we are knee deep in War of the Worlds. This is not a
joke, but there is a way to get instant protection. With the hand tool,
if you believe that you are being tortured and are in chronic fear of
this Administration, you have the tools now to signal that torture and
let your Marines know that you can endure no more. Welcome to Judgment Day.

After a full year of informing everyone of what is to come, the US
Marines are awaiting your call to arms to come to the aid of the nation.
In this way, we can reboot heaven by eliminating the evil bastards from
this world in one single day, so that the world can be safe. These folks
thought they were the top of Darwin’s chain, but they forgot one little
thing. God was watching, and changed the rules out from under them, not
in space, but in time, for these eight rules are all that Moses brought,
and nothing more. That is the argument I had to make to Israel, for this
hand tool is infinitely wiser than a Torah, and the Torah turned out to
be a weapon against the entire planet.

We Jews had no idea that the Torah was an edit of something wiser. This
is why a member of my mom’s family had to get himself nailed to a tree.
This was easily done, by the way, for the Rabbis could never conceive of
a religion without leaders. When he told them that the Torah was a lie,
they couldn’t wait to kill him. That’s why he was crucified. However, in
the book, they used the crucifixion as a point of reference in time, so
that he can then teach everyone how to see and think in terms of quantum
time.

This member of the family had to get a message to prove that he can see
us in time. Since I found all, I am assuming he sent me the tools to
teach everyone using the four gospels in a whole new way with new values
using the same document. The concept is brilliant, and it works, but the
only way it could have been done is for these authors to comprehend our
world and our logic in our time. To do that, they needed to be able to
do more than just see through time. They have to be here, somewhere.

The first set of remote views was the easiest to find because all three
are actually noted in the book. In the past, we find the Two
Commandments (including the Golden Rule). In the present, Jesus is
reading from a Torah that he has no access to be reading. In the future,
there is the End of the Age, which, if you go re-read that part of the
book to the end, you will find things that look like our world today.

The second set of remote views revealed two quests, of which Mohammed
tackled the first. So, for family honor, I tackled the second. Why not?
How often does anyone these days discover a bona-fide quest? Also, I had
to tackle it because Gary Gygax, inventor of Dungeons and Dragons, was
so kind as to give me a blurb for the back of my book, The Future’s
Toolkit (on how to Program and Interface humans).

In my book, as well as smack-dab in the middle of my website at
scrypnosis.com, you will find the Personality Replacement script. This
is a key component to use in relation to the hand tool, for if you want
to change personalities, one thing you really need to consider is to not
risk bringing someone whose values would hurt you. If you want to learn,
like in the Matrix, from someone else’s memories, you can do this, but
you will need to collaborate with two others to assure what is consistent.

Subconscious gaming allows you to see and experience others in your
midst as real, even if we in reality do not, but you don’t have to give
these characters access to matter to play for you and your party to
participate with them in the game. All you have to do is believe they
are real, and they are. That’s why the escape mechanism is "I can’t
believe this is happening!" If no one brings matter into the game of
Heaven, reality is safe so that fantasy can be anything you want it to
be. No wonder John Nash has such a beautiful mind. He found all this
long before I ever did, but until the tools arrived, no one would
believe him.

Reality is a personal experience, but subconscious gaming with the team
of four (one Dungeons master and three subconscious players minimum) --
as people exchange information on where they are in space-time, what
they see, and who they see -- such allows full party adventuring. This
will need more experimentation, but now that this framework is
established, people can experiment and explore these environs with more
ease.

My website, scrypnosis.com, freely disseminates my work, and though I
would love for you to buy a copy of my book (less than $25 with
shipping), you can download a copy or read it online for free. This is
so important because ruthless people have been using hypnosis against
the USA, and the time has come for the whole world to discover that it’s
not hypnosis. It’s just computer logic in standard human language, for
we are not human. We are cyborg, and life really is a game.

© 2008 David Brager