[arg_discuss] New Media lists

despain at quantumcontent.com despain at quantumcontent.com
Tue Mar 25 00:12:57 EDT 2008

ARG writing and narrative design is welcome on the Writing SIG mailing
list. Interactive narrative is a challenge for everyone involved in it
from all directions and hearing how other genres have solved various
issues can be great inspiration.

So yes, please, feel free to bring the conversation over there if you
like. We're a whole bunch of writer types with interactivity on our minds.

Wendy Despain
quantumcontent.com