[arg_discuss] Personal Influences/Antecedents

varin varineq at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 22:41:02 EST 2008

> Wasn't it Guiding Light that also had some sort of serial killer (maybe an

> arsonist? Or blackmail?) storyline that included someone leaving clues

> online - not just in the show, but you could actually visit the website.

> It

> wasn't fully fleshed out and the site did have some sort of show logo on

> it

> that, I think, pointed back to the show's site on CBS. It was either

> Guiding

> Light or As the World Turns.

Oh yes! Guiding Light did have something like that. If I remember
correctly, I think it was a blackmailer who was posting naughty things on
the web.

They also have the website findyourlight.net that was launched by a
character as a way for people to share positive stories about their lives.
Unfortunately, the site also has the Guilding Light logo. There have also
been a few books published that were written by characters on the show. I'm
not sure if the authors were listed as the character or the real author
though.

Michelle Senderhauf