[arg_discuss] Personal Influences/Antecedents

Brooke Thompson brooke at mirlandano.com
Tue Jan 29 22:25:16 EST 2008

Wasn't it Guiding Light that also had some sort of serial killer (maybe an
arsonist? Or blackmail?) storyline that included someone leaving clues
online - not just in the show, but you could actually visit the website. It
wasn't fully fleshed out and the site did have some sort of show logo on it
that, I think, pointed back to the show's site on CBS. It was either Guiding
Light or As the World Turns.

Anyway. Yay! Not the only one! I'm far less embarrassed now :)