[arg_discuss] GDC 2008 - Group gathering writeup

Duane Jeffers duane at duanejeffers.com
Wed Feb 27 14:01:13 EST 2008

Hey everyone!

I am a sort of lurker on this mailing list, however, I am really
intrigued with ARGs.

As for the ARG news updates, what are you looking for in a volunteer for
this? I might be able to help out, or even run it, depending on the
amount time involved for it.

-Duane Jeffers

---
Duane Jeffers - http://www.duanejeffers.com/ - duane at duanejeffers.com
Student, Palomar Community College
Major: Computer Sciences, focusing on Game Development.