[arg_discuss] Future meetings

Colin McNee colinmcnee at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 21:41:45 EST 2008

Hi all,
Just a couple of quick questions about upcoming
conferences:

• I'm not going to be able to attend this year's GDC.
I just can't stretch my $127/month to cover air fare,
hotel AND food. Are there other events in the ARG
developer community happening after August and does
anyone know when/where next year's GDC will be held?

• Is anyone on this list also a member of TASP (The
Association for the Study of Play)? I'm thinking of
renewing my long-lapsed membership and putting
together a session on ARGs at their next conference.
Again, I'm not going to be able to attend until after
August.

Apologies in advance if these questions have been
asked before, I'm still trying to catch up on reading
the archives.

Thanks,
Colin