[arg_discuss] Introduction - Elan Lee

Elan Lee elanlee at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 15:16:09 EST 2008

Hey guys,

Just signed up and wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Elan Lee. I was the Creative Director on The Beast, I Love Bees, and
Lead Designer on NIN: Year Zero. Started out as the Lead Designer at the
Microsoft Games Studios, then co-founded 42 Entertainment, EDOC Laundry, and
am now the founder/Chief Designer at Fourth Wall Studios. I also really
like gummi bears.

Very excited to be a part of this group as ARGs have been a central part of
my life for the last..well, since they could really be a central part of
anything.

Elan