[arg_discuss] Personal Influences continued

Mike Monello mmonello at campfirenyc.com
Fri Dec 26 22:57:04 EST 2008

Last January, we had a healthy discussion about our personal influences and antecedents ( http://five.pairlist.net/pipermail/arg_discuss/2008-January/001040.html ). I listed William Castle as one of mine, and I finally got around to having his long out of print autobiography, "Step Right Up! I'm Gonna Scare The Pants Off America" scanned in as a PDF.

Since it's out of print, I figured I'd make it available to the ARG SIG. I don't want the link posted online, such as with the list archives, so drop me (not the list) an email, and I'll send you a download link if you want it.

Best,

Mike

---
Mike Monello