[arg_discuss] TOW: What's the most surprising thing a player has ever done in one of your ARGs?

Michelle Senderhauf varineq at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 13:57:51 EST 2008

The most surprising thing? When a player drove five hours at night to
pickup a deaddrop hidden in the Indiana Dunes. Since this was for a
small-ish grassroots game, I was sure that the players would just recruit
someone from the Chicago area to pick up the drop. Instead, someone from
Cleveland, OH made the trip with her two dogs.
I still think about how I should have found some in-game way to offer her a
place to stay so she didn't have to drive all the way back that night!

Michelle Senderhauf

P.S. I can't wait until you ask about the best unforeseen disaster! (Mine
involves clown makeup and a broken down car)