[arg_discuss] TOW: What's the most surprising thing a player has ever done in one of your ARGs?

Agent Lex agent.lex at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 12:01:35 EST 2008

The best moment of my short, low-player game is as follows:

There was one point in the game where my players were supposed to
social-engineer login details from a character. In his blog, he'd
inadvertently given the address of the login site, and his employer, and
the fact that they're looking for money/investors.

Expected course of action: someone poses as an investor and gets a guest
login.

Actual course of events: a player poses as his coworker, trying to
seduce him into giving her the password because she "forgot"! I probably
should have expected this, but I didn't. Someone else actually did pose
as an investor, so I managed to get it out in the intended way anyway.

- Lex