[arg_discuss] old skool question: The Beast

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Sun Dec 14 23:41:03 EST 2008

Hello folks!

I have question for all The Beast masterminds out there. I didn't play The
Beast and so rely on trawling through The Guide and The Trail (thanks to the
Hons!), Cloudmakers site & listserv and interviews etc. I have question
about the Loki nightmare that I haven't been able to clarify.

In an interview in Mark Meadows's book, Elan says they put out a call to the
players to help a character. It seems there were 3 calls that went out from
3 characters: Laia, Mephista and Beelzebub
(http://www.cloudmakers.org/guide/index3.shtml#8.0laia). Were all of these
calls for help referring to Loki?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,