[arg_discuss] A Very Special Shutdown Notice

Matthew Ford matthew at fordfam.com
Sun Dec 14 03:07:38 EST 2008

Hi all, been a reader for years, may have posted once or twice but mostly a
lurker.

It occurs to me, a few weeks after releasing this on a whim, that this may
be of mild interest to this group:

http://www.podtycoon.com/shutdown

In the ARG spirit I will not even summarize it. You should get the idea
within 30 seconds of visiting the link, after which you can choose to
explore more or not. J

If you likie, spread the link! Also, check out some discussion of it at:

http://groups.google.com/group/pod-tycoon/subscribe

and fan me at the Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Very-Special-Shutdown-Notice/48572342118

While I have a slot in your inbox, if you like the way I roll, I may as well
also mention my game dev blog to you so you can track me:

http://www.digitalcream.com.au/blog

Cheers,

Matthew Ford

* * *