[arg_discuss] Moo Cards Decision & Flickr Pool

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 11:41:29 EDT 2008

The Flickr pool does already exist, yes, though there aren't any
pictures there yet. Here's the URL:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/809268@N25/

To look at the pictures, I believe you can just go to that URL. To add
pictures to the group, you need to:

1. Make a Flickr account at http://www.flickr.com
2. Upload your pictures to your account as per
http://www.flickr.com/help/photos/#16
3. Join the group (there's a join link from the group URL above)
4. Add the pictures to the group: http://www.flickr.com/help/groups/#57

If anyone has trouble with any step of this, go ahead and email me
privately and I'll try to help you out. :)

Now get cracking with uploading some ARGtastic pics for our Moo cards!