[arg_discuss] Post Mortems

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 08:50:57 EDT 2008

Do you know what would be really awesome? Is if people here could get
into the habit of posting post-mortems of their projects when they're
done. Doesn't have to be anything spectacularly formal, just "Hey, I
did this thing, and we did this really great innovative element, turns
out provider A is perfect for B service in our genre, players really
liked X, we wanted to do Y but it didn't pan out."

This is selfish me trying to find a way to keep up on what's going on
in the genre without spending half of my life on Unfiction. ^_^

--
Andrea Phillips
http://www.deusexmachinatio.com