[arg_discuss] Open Source ARGs

Geneviève Cardin baroblik at videotron.ca
Fri Aug 1 10:08:22 EDT 2008

I just want to say that I agree with all Brian's comments.
I'm glad someone who speaks english better than me, has the same
arguments as I would like to share.

My first ARG reach 90 000 users - locally (Quebec) - few hard things
to solve, but most of all, people got involved for the experience -
even if it's a lerking one.
To be part of something related to a tv show they liked. No one got
frustrated with the « overcomplexity » - actually they asked for
more, and for most of them, it was also their first encounter with
the genre.

I think that being a part of an ARG is like playing tennis. If you
always play with people that hit the ball with the same strength as
you do, you will not progress. Stagnation.

Geneviève Cardin
Baroblik communication et multimédia
Consultation, idéation et scénarisation
de sites web et d'environnements interactifs multi-fenêtres

cell : (514) 924-TOUI (8684)
baroblik at videotron.ca