[arg_discuss] ZOMBIES! (was Open Source ARGs)

Andrea Phillips andrhia at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:53:07 EDT 2008

That's really fascinating, Brian, particularly in light of another
collaborative film-making project I heard of a few days ago:
http://www.coproducer.org/

They seem to be working on the same philosophy, of massive
participation in the creation process, but different roles --
management and guidance vs. actual production. I think your Zombies
one is more likely to be successful than Coproducer.org, though,
because of that central cohesive vision. Storytelling entirely by
committee might work sometimes, but the smart money doesn't bet that
way.

Andrea Phillips
http://www.deusexmachinatio.com
Words * Culture * Interaction