[arg_discuss] Call for volunteers for Sleeper Cell

Mike Cox mikeyj.cox at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:49:34 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm the producer of Sleeper Cell, the game that won Adrian Hon's
www.letschangethegame.org competition to design an ARG that raises money and
awareness for Cancer Research UK.

Our game has a spoof spy theme and a modular structure and we aim to launch
in the summer. With respect to the modular structure I was wondering
whether anyone on the list might be able to help. Our players will be
completing missions, mainly based online and appealing to a broad range of
individuals - from your typical ARGophile to Cancer Research UK supporters
and the general public.

We need lots of missions and it would be great if any of you ARG experts
would be interested in coming up with some. If you are, please e-mail me
off list and I'll give you lots more details and answer any questions that
you might have. We're in the slightly unusual position of being volunteer
grassroots PMs with a bank account that stuff can only go into, not come out
of, so I'm afraid we won't be able to pay you. However, you'll get full
credit for any missions that you come up with and if I ever meet you in
person, a pint of something warming.

If you'd like to help in any other way at all (we are extremely
accommodating and lovely people, and remember, it's for charity) or would
like more information generally, please feel free to contact me at any time

thanks very much

Mike Cox

www.law37.com

(MikeyJ at Unforum)

--
http://liberperplexus.blogspot.com/

mobile: +44 (0) 7814 338065

please sponsor Karen for the Race for Life.
http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/rosesrevenge