[arg_discuss] SIG Media Kit

liberty at sunwheelproductions.com liberty at sunwheelproductions.com
Sat Sep 15 21:47:34 EDT 2007

I'm interested in contributing as well. I will post this list on my project
board to remind me to do a little writing on these topics, and post them to
the list.

Also, I have a couple of questions - Who is the target audience for the
press release, and what is the desired result of the stories that would be
generated by this release?

Liberty