[arg_discuss] (no subject)

Evert Hoogendoorn evert.hoogendoorn at theater.hku.nl
Fri Oct 26 05:26:36 EDT 2007

I'm heading a BA program called Design for Virtual Theatre & Games at
the Utrecht school of the Arts in the Netherlands. we are based
within the Theatre Department and collaborate with actors,
playwrites, designers etcetera within the school, but also with other
partners from research, commercial and artistic fields. my main
interest is to develop ARG's as an artistic or aesthetic experience
for the players.

Evert Hoogendoorn| hoofd | Utrecht School of Theatre and Technology |
Design for Virtual Theatre & Games | Faculteit Theater | Hogeschool
voor de Kunsten Utrecht | Janskerkhof 18, 3514 VV Utrecht | T. 030
2393319 | T. 06 41426209 |evert.hoogendoorn at theater.hku.nll | http://
fac-theater.hku.nl |