[arg_discuss] Book Chapter: Writing for ARGs

despain at quantumcontent.com despain at quantumcontent.com
Fri Oct 5 15:01:13 EDT 2007

You're not the only one to bring this issue up. And while I completely
agree with you, I think people learn best from concrete examples. I
can tell them till I'm blue in the face, "give your players something
to do!" but still many writers (and designers) won't get it.

Do you have any examples you can think of - from your own work or
others - that are excellent cases of putting this into practice?

Wendy Despain
quantumcontent.com