[arg_discuss] English Gargoyle ARG?

Bryan Alexander Bryan.Alexander at nitle.org
Wed Oct 3 15:47:41 EDT 2007

At first blush, I'm tempted to say that locative art doesn't require a narrative, while ARGs do.

But I can readily imagine making a narrative by moving between these sculptures, say.

so the narrative would have to be intentional on the creators' part.

Sorry to be telegraphic - trying to multitask IM meetings, email, and drywall -