[arg_discuss] Loose fish project

Mike Cox mikeyj.cox at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 15:38:07 EST 2007

I think it feels like an ARG because it's such a personal delivery system.
It feels like those bits of ARGs that seem to be made only for you, like
when you stumble across a rabbit-hole (before you find the 40-page thread at
unforum), get chatting with a character or you notice something that you did
had an effect on the plot. Though the same is true of books, perhaps it's
the novelty at the moment? Once someone regularly sends 140 character
Dostoevsky sausages out it might lose that ARG feeling.

PS (Adrian - I know, but I'm always wondering whether something interesting
might happen at night that I'll miss - I just put up with the morning
dinging of texts like I put up with the alarm clock ;)

Mikey

--
http://smallstaff.blogspot.com/

mobile: (44)(0) 7814 338065
office: (44)(0) 151 795 4576 / Lab. 4580
fax: (44)(0) 151 795 4410