[arg_discuss] Introductions

Dan Hon dan at sixtostart.com
Sat Nov 10 18:39:09 EST 2007

Hello,

This is, strangely, my second introduction to the ARG SIG.

I'm Dan Hon, and I'm now CEO of Six to Start. We make alternate
reality games - everything from consulting on game design through to
full design and build. Right now, we have a major project in
development for 2008 that we're working on.

My co-founder is my illustrious brother, Adrian, lead designer for
Perplex City, and our founding team includes James Wallis.

Not much that we can talk about the moment, but hopefully a whole lot
more in the new year.

Dan
--
** Please ask before forwarding this email.
Dan Hon {dan at sixtostart.com}