[arg_discuss] Introduction

LoJack lojack at chro2.net
Sat May 26 18:50:44 EDT 2007

After being on the list for a month or two, i thought it would be worth
introducing myself. i'm AJ, an IT Manager from the UK, roleplayer,
roleplaying game designer, layout artist and Techno Pagan.

I think i became interested on the periphery of Perplex City, but i think
i've been interested in the genre for a lot longer, films like Michael
Douglas's The Game, and thing like that have always intrigued me. I guess
i'm interested these days in what ARGs show us about people, the
expectations of them, and what people are prepared to do as players as a
mass decision making machine.

A friend and I are looking at running a UK Based ARG-lite, based on some
roleplaying material we have, definitely a small player base, as a first
run to prove the concept.

AJ