[arg_discuss] Nine Inch Nails ARG

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Mon May 21 13:53:25 EDT 2007

Hello Eva,

I've been working on a blog post on this particular topic too!

Another band I'm looking at is Gorillaz.

Although there is no ARG as such, they are definitely a transmedia property.
They have a continuing narrative that runs through their music videos,
fictional websites (the band is fiction!), and even a neat thing where you
can enter the world of one of their music videos (Dirty Harry) through the
online game version.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorillaz

And as for history, there is also Paul is Dead

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_dead

Best,
Christy