[arg_discuss] Hello World!

Jennie Stenhouse error404notfound at gmail.com
Wed May 16 14:38:45 EDT 2007

Kia ora

My name is Jennie Stenhosue I am currently a programmer at firebrand
games in glasgow all though my backround is in both design and
programing.

So I am a bit new to the ARG world but it seems busting with really
intreasting oppitunitys. I am doing a bit of research and would
greatly appreciate any ideas or source on where to get data about the
demographic that ARG's tend to appeal to. Cold hard numbers would
rock out but I would also love to hear you opnions on what the
demographic could be?

Thanks and I look for to being an active member of the sig!

Jennie