[arg_discuss] Hello World!

Adam Martin adam.m.s.martin at googlemail.com
Wed May 16 14:53:53 EDT 2007

> On 5/16/07, Jennie Stenhouse <error404notfound at gmail.com> wrote:

> > So I am a bit new to the ARG world but it seems busting with really

> > intreasting oppitunitys. I am doing a bit of research and would

> > greatly appreciate any ideas or source on where to get data about the

> > demographic that ARG's tend to appeal to. Cold hard numbers would

> > rock out but I would also love to hear you opnions on what the

> > demographic could be?

Hi, Jennie, thanks for the intro!

Adrian Hon (Mind Candy / Perplex City) put up an age graph for PXC at
GDC a couple of months ago - I'm guessing it's online somewhere (even
if not officially, a lot of people in the audience were photographing
the slides "just in case"). Or maybe Adrian could post a link here ;)
?

Adam